saerdna_elfk

Forbidden You don't have permission to access /jquery-1.6.3.min.js on this server.

saerdna_elfk    0
saerdna_elfk

Hello,

I'm not sure, if the problem I'm having right at this moment, is a specific pagelines-problem. But when I opend my site today there was this alert at the top of the site:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /jquery-1.6.3.min.js on this server.

I've made a screenshot:

post-30116-0-94247100-1358866212_thumb.j

Has anyone an idea, what happend? The last time I was on the site, there wasn't any problem.

Thank you!

post-30116-0-94247100-1358866212_thumb.j

Simon    247
Simon

Wordpress core and pagelines do not use that version of jquery.

It's probably a badly coded plugin you installed

saerdna_elfk    0
saerdna_elfk

Thank you for you're help. You were absolutly right. The problem was one of the plugins - a so called "premium"-plugin.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• cas45
      By cas45+
      I am running a site based on PageLines Framework 2.5.0. I am making some changes to a current website and managed to find a script that will do what I want.:

$(".vend-cat").each( function() {
          if ( $(this).find(".no-vendors").html() == '' ) {
                 $(this).hide();
          }
      } );

I have tested it on jsfiddle and it works fine. It does however need to be adapted to work with jQuery for pagelines and wordpress. Any help or advice?

Thanks
    • unifeyed
      By unifeyed+
      Hello there. 
      I am trying to have all the ® symbols throughout my website superscript without having to individually go to each symbol and wrap them in <sup> tags. There is quite a bit of them. I have the following code within the Custom Scripts, but it seems to cause issues with the Hamburger navigation, as it does not seem to work. Can you offer up some assistance? 

<script>
      jQuery(document).ready(function() {
                 jQuery("body").html(
          jQuery("body").html().replace(/®/gi, '<sup>®</sup>').replace(/®/gi, '<sup>®</sup>')
         );
              });
      </script>
    • nickdxin
      By nickdxin+
      I'm using the latest versions of DMS2 and Wordpress and the Sidekick menu version 1.2.7 which I think is still the latest version, and I now need to update the menu. But making any change and trying to save the menu results in a "403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!" message. I've checked the permissions and can't see anything wrong and I can make other changes including updating the Hero Nav menu on the same site… sandgateprimaryschool.co.uk. Does anyone know what's going on?
    • ketri
      By ketri
      Hi!

I'm using a jQuery-plugin called Taeggie (http://taeggie.com/)

It seems that it requires jQuery version that's later than what comes with WordPress (ver=1.11.3). 
      If I just copy-paste a new jQuery to the section where I use the plugin, it works. But it's probably a very bad idea to load jQuery two times. 

Can I override the old version of jQuery in functions.php and use a new version like 1.9?  
      Does it have issues with Pagelines or WordPress in general? Why is the version of jQuery that's used with WordPress so old?

Thank you!
    • leeresources
      By leeresources+
      I keep getting this error :
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in                                                  jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
      r                                  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:283 m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:282 m.event.dispatch         @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4 m.event.add.r.handle  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4  
      I have looked at a lot of resolved issues on these forums and nothing has been able to work.
      My changes are not saved after i hit publish and refresh, all the changes I've made disappear. 
      Also i am not able to add backgrounds or any images to the entire site, Rivslider, Quickslider, etc.