maikeningvordsen

Section Latest Blog Entries not showing correctly

maikeningvordsen    0
maikeningvordsen

Hi. I have purchased Latest Blog Entries. I have installed it via FTP and it should work (it shows up under sections and I can drag it over).

But It looks very strange. I have tried several settings on the specific page, but it looks nothing like it should. 

I use the latest Pagelines and Wordpress.

Please look at the attached files.

Best, Maiken Ingvordsen

post-19157-0-05947000-1358857708_thumb.p

Jenny    33
Jenny

I have emailed the developer to alert them of your question.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

tmeister+    38
tmeister

Hi maikeningvordsen,

Can you please provide me the URL where i can see the issue, i can't replicate it on my local also list the plugins that you are using.

Regards!!

Enrique Chavez - Premium DMS Themes, Sections and Plugins.

http://enriquechavez.co

Jenny    33
Jenny

Please let us know if you still need assistance with this topic otherwise we will close it - thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• vladimirtrajkovic
      By vladimirtrajkovic
      Hi,

I have installed the LBE plugin recently and it worked perfectly. Than, to be honest, I am not sure whether I have changed something on my site (I did not installed new plugin for sure, but I've played with DMS Pro plugin, also disabled and enabled some plugins) I do not see the images on the LBE. The frames are there, if I scroll over with mouse I see the image tag, but the images are not there.

I am serving my images through Cloudinary and I did not have any problem with this service so far. I tried DOM explorer and I receive the following error message:

DOM7009: Unable to decode image at URL: 'https://res.cloudinary.com/high-tech-news/image/upload/c_crop,h_500,w_900,x_0,y_3/h_100,w_180/v1415456211/HTC-Desire-Eye_gp7dwt.jpg'.
      File: HTC-Desire-Eye_gp7dwt.jpg

Could you help me out sorting this issue? Does this issue looks familiar to anyone?

My website: htechnews.com

Thanks,
      Vladimir
    • primetime
      By primetime+
      Hi tmeister,

There is an irrelevant line showing in the right side of the section while using Firefox.

http://travelblogfest.com/

See attached

• allanlove
      By allanlove+
      Hi

I have this section installed on a site with a black background and this makes the navigation arrows very difficult to see. Can you please tell me how to change the appearance of them? I'm not great with code, so if there is any custom coding involved can you please let me have the code and also tell me where on the site to place it?

Thanks

Allan