• Similar Content

• klausk
      By klausk+
      I really loved CatLoop on old pagelines. The dream section!! How do I get the same/similar in DMS? I've searched and cant figure. All I want to do is add category specific, paginated posts with thumbs, onto a regular page. I know there are non-DMS plugins that can do this, but I'd prefer sticking with Pagelines/DMS if at all poss. Thanks for any pointers.
    • tandan
      By tandan
      hi there, I have installed catloop in content area and would like to set a limit to how many display. Right now it paginates but this could get pretty long. Please advise how I can set this limit. 
      thank you!
    • erin-wsk
      By erin-wsk
      I'm trying to show a single post on a static page using the catloop section. I want it to show in traditional blog view with the photo and part of the text with a "read more" button. I've changed the pagelines options to show full post text and normally the read more would be automatic. However, for the catloop post- I'm still getting the full text.

Is this possible? Thanks!
    • basmati
      By basmati
      hello, i created that same topic in pl forum - but danny told me to place it on the store forum with prefix catloop - so here we go again:

i use font awesome icon font on my new page and it works well (under
      dev.). but i can't manage to get icon fonts to work within the text area
      of post excerpts (together with PL catloop plugin) - they simply won't
      show up. within post and pages and even in the footer nav i use font
      awesome without any problem.

HTML for icon font is:
      <i class="icon-external-link"></i> example: from a static page with catloop category post excerpts (no
      icon font visible) - i click on read more - and now - within the post
      the icon font is visible. i think the catloop plugin causes the problem
      any ideas ?

Edit: Sometimes the TinyMCE erases the HTML for icon font - when you switch to html mode and back!