Font Size

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I recently upgraded from Platform Pro to Pagelines. I have used Firebug a lot to make customizations. Now that I am using Pagelines, it doesn't always seem to work!?

Can someone point me in the right direction for editting the font size? I want to make the Recent Post widget on the home page larger:

And I want to make the headlines smaller on the category page:

I have already tried a ton of different things, but I am no CSS pro.

Thanks for your help!

If you are not a pro at CSS, how can you change the CSS? On all of my former Wordpress themes I could easily find the font size in the Editor, but I can't even find it here.

This seems to be written and made for developers only.

Hi photomomwife, Can you create your own topic and provide more information please, then our team will be able to assist you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Changing Salebar Font
      By tristanrodgers
      Hey there!
      Here is my website:
      I'd love to change the font of my salebar, can you tell me how to do that?
      Greetings from Germany,
    • How to use Google Early Access Font
      By anu826
      I want to use "Sinhala" font by Google Fonts. The Google Fonts provide following details on how to use it in website. How can I use it with DMS2?
      Link for early access fonts is
      Noto Sans Sinhala (Sinhala) When text is rendered by a computer, sometimes there will be characters in the text that can not be displayed, because no font that supports them is available to the computer. When this occurs, small boxes are shown to represent the characters. We call those small boxes “tofu,” and we want to remove tofu from the Web. This is how the Noto font families got their name.
      Noto helps to make the web more beautiful across platforms for all languages. Currently, Noto covers over 30 scripts, and will cover all of Unicode in the future. This is the Sans Sinhala family. It has Regular and Bold styles and is hinted.
      Noto fonts are intended to be visually harmonious across multiple languages, with compatible heights and stroke thicknesses. For the currently released Noto fonts see
      Link @import url(;
      Example font-family: 'Noto Sans Sinhala', serif;
    • Chrome not showing bolded fonts in postloop
      By morrisjohnc
      Hello all,
      Google Chrome is not rendering fonts in bold from within my postloop.  Safari shows the pages and font formatting correctly.
      Example page:
      Currently running the latest versions of WP & DMS with the Bespoke theme.
      Thanks in advance for help finding a solution.
    • Change font for Standard Title
      By wbeddoe
      Looking to be able to change the font of the Standard Title text in the Header/Highlight section.
      See screen shot
      Also, if I leave Highlight Header text and Highlight Subheader text blank, I get default text "Here's to the crazy ones..." appearing so I have to put a single space in the header and subheader text boxes to make that go away.
    • How to change font and nav bar size
      By ericbc
      I have the WHP6 theme (not sure if I needed it). But heres my question....I want to change the font in the navigation bar and it doesn't give me that option. I also want to change the size of the nav bar (height).