I've updated Ozone for DMS. It is however, NOT compatible with V2. So, if you're on V2, DO NOT UPDATE the theme. If you updated by accent, PM me your email and I'll email you the v2 files to get you back up and running. It came down to a few options here, and I think you'll find that I went with the best option.
1. Build a new theme, screwing all of you out of what you purchased. Bad mojo.
2. Bloat the theme with compatibility stuff, perhaps slowing it down, and adding unnecessary kruft for pure DMS users.
3. Update the theme, but won't work with V2. You get a brand new theme, for FREE!
Anyways, just some info for you so if you're seeing this and wondering about Ozone for DMS thank god you're reading this before hand.
Started crying when I found out that Ozone would not show my Grid Portfolio section at the right place.
Is it the same with the Citi theme? Thant it only shows content and not sections?
Hope this will be possible in the future.
I just started creating my Music Site with Ozone! It's gonna be fun.
1. Can You help me getting the Jumbo Headline Fonts responsive, exactly like in Citi Theme?
2. Unfortunately when shrinking or expanding browser window, the position of the headlines relative to backround moves. Could I pin that somehow? I put a big live on stage image of me as Background and don't want the headline text move over my head, when resizing.
I would like to add a link to my Linked In profile in the top right of my Ozone-based portfolio page.
In the Ozone advertisement, it mentions connecting to LinkedIn, but I don't see it in the list.
What's the best way to set this up?
For reference, here is my page:
Hey Nick! Great Theme - there was one tweak that I have a question about. How would I go about increasing the size of the Portfolio Content to the full height of the slide instead of just a few lines. Thanks!