jacmayran

Layout Editor not working at all.

jacmayran    0
jacmayran

Hi. I have just bought Pagelines Framework Professional Edition. The Layout Editor, particularly the Dimensions Editor, is not working at all. 

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

Do you have any plugins activated besides Akismet and products found in the PageLines Store?  Plugin conflicts can cause this.

How did you install PageLines? Was it via FTP, the WP installer or via an installer provided by your host?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jacmayran    0
jacmayran

I've deactivated all plugins, cleared my cache and logged out and in. I installed by the WP installer but wouldn't have a clue how to do any other way.

Simon    247
Simon

the framework should be installed to the pagelines folder NOT pagelines2.

Looks like you have files missing as every javascript and css file is a 404 not found:

http://churchdays.com/wp-content/themes/pagelines2/sections/nav/style.superfish.css

http://churchdays.com/wp-content/themes/pagelines2/js/script.bootstrap.min.js

both 404's

re-upload the framework to the correct folder.

Rob    547
Rob

Hi again,

Thanks for replying quickly.  You may need to get some assistance to reinstall PageLines via FTP.

Do you have FTP access?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur