maureen1671

Content alignment in More Footer

maureen1671    2
maureen1671

I see the confusion.  I just went back and reread your directions.  You thought I had the first set in boxes.  I did not, I had the first three in the morefoot sidebar left, middle and right widget.  I had a box up in the content area and I cloned that.  

I will go back and try pulling out of the morefoot sidebar and making boxes.  I will set it up to display 2 rows of 6 like you suggested.

James B    436
James B

Hi Maureen

To make the color go full width you need to apply the css with the .content-pad, that is the part which restricts the color and keeps it within the content area

#boxes  {background:#4D4D80;}
  • Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

maureen1671    2
maureen1671

Thank you!  worked perfect.

James B    436
James B

Glad it worked Maureen :)

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi to all,
      I always have this problem and I'm unhappy with the fix I usually apply for aligning columns at the bottom (see attached).
      For example: I use two text boxes side by side. Both text columns have a background colour. Text column 1 has 200 words and text column 2 has 300 words.
      How do I easily get them to align at the bottom without using a min-height declaration? I want to get text column 1 with 200 words to fit the height of text column 2 if that makes sense?
      Thanks for any help on this!
      Cheers,
      James

• Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Does anyone know the custom css to align the menu navigation links to the center? 
    • rallison87
      By rallison87
      Hi guys,

This is probably an easy one - I've spent the past few hrs reading through similar cases and trying CSS modifications, but without any success.

What I'm trying to do is align a simple 3-item fixed navbar (no logo/title) to the center of the page.

Site URL:  http://wp.onlineaperture.com/wp/

Nothing invoking the text-align: center seems to work, and manually padding breaks with responsive dimension changes.

The closest I've come is via Firebug but in my attempts I've lost the CSS modifications that almost had it.

Can anyone help me change my navbar from this:

To this:

Any assistance is greatly appreciated- I figured I'd logically be able to crack this out easily, but instead here I am!

Cheers!
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      I'm working on this page:

http://freshjuiceglobal.com/alliances/?pagename=alliances

For some reason the images are all the sudden not inline with the text and button. Do you know what's going on?
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Hi All

Been away for a while, hope you are all good.  I am trying to change the Hoover & Link colours on some of my More Footer Links to just plain black (they are green on the rest of the website) but when I do it changes them globally and I only want the colour changed on the More Footer.  

I have had a look around the forums (nothing here) and I have tried Firebug, but as I said when I change them it does it globally.  Can someone please point me in the right direction please?

Thanks very muchy.

Bleuy  :D