Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Luth

Issue with facebook like

Anthony Luth

Hello, I have an issue with the facebook like. Below is a screenshot of the like box, and the css both prior to a change, and after. If I make the css change, will it have any affect on other areas?

body .entry_content iframe, body .entry_content video, body .entry_content object {
    max-width: 100%;

change to:

body .entry_content iframe {
    max-width: 450px;

in custom css....

Use PageLines Drag & Drop Framework and WordPress to build professional websites faster, easier and better than ever before.

Wordpress Developer | Programmer | Enthusiast

@tonyluth | http://www.luthwedding.com

Hi Anthony,

The code you created will only affect use of iFrames in the body.

Now since body is a higher level, that basically means pretty much most iframes will be affected.

If you're working on your site and add any iframes, I'd just keep a note of this and make sure you use a very specific level other than .entry_content

Hopefully, if you don't use iframes, you shouldn't have any problems with this. Keep an eye out for plugins or Amazon banner ads which use iFrames.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• stebac
      By stebac+

Since i recently updated to WordPress 4.9.4 there have been some unusual behaviours with Platform 5 (version 5.1.8).

I am unable to edit the colour pickers for the backgrounds (the boxes do not show up anymore) and when i activate a plugin from the extend menu it does not show up in my page editor tools.
      Is this a problem for everyone else?
      Thank you in advance for your time.
    • werdnags
      By werdnags+
      I know this does not have anything to do with Pagelines directly but this is happening on my PL5 site.  At the bottom of my blog posts I have put the Facebook Comments Plugin and it works well but when people are leaving comments they are the same for every post.  Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this so the comments are for the post they are on.  Does that make sense? Ha!
      Thanks for any ideas folks.
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Anthony CALCI
      By Anthony CALCI+
      I can't activate my Pro account on http://calcipatrimoine.theproofingcompany.fr (miror site of http://calci-patrimoine.com)
      When I click on "Activate Pro" button of the Account section, nothing works.
      Also, do I need to activate DMS with a DMS key in the Pagelines Updater ?
    • oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site