Sign in to follow this  
jonthompson

banner title text align

Rob    547
Rob

Hi Jon,

I've tried this, so I know it works.

Go to your specific right-aligned banner at Dashboard  > Banners > Banners.

In the title, wrap the person's name as shown: <div class="rightalignb">Person's Name</div>

Then, in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code, try this experiment:

.rightalignb {text-align:right;}

Just add the div to each one of the right aligned banner titles. The CSS only has to be added once. 

Please let us know if the experiment works for you.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi to all,
      I always have this problem and I'm unhappy with the fix I usually apply for aligning columns at the bottom (see attached).
      For example: I use two text boxes side by side. Both text columns have a background colour. Text column 1 has 200 words and text column 2 has 300 words.
      How do I easily get them to align at the bottom without using a min-height declaration? I want to get text column 1 with 200 words to fit the height of text column 2 if that makes sense?
      Thanks for any help on this!
      Cheers,
      James

• Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Does anyone know the custom css to align the menu navigation links to the center? 
    • wbeddoe
      By wbeddoe
      Greetings,

Looking to be able to change the font of the Standard Title text in the Header/Highlight section.

See screen shot

Also, if I leave Highlight Header text and Highlight Subheader text blank, I get default text "Here's to the crazy ones..." appearing so I have to put a single space in the header and subheader text boxes to make that go away.

Thoughts?
    • Aldo
      By Aldo
      I have an issue were only some computers see the top banner image repeat on the left and right side.
      The way I made the banner is with just a canvas background and placed an image. This was so the image will stretch to the max on either side.

see attached of the error with it repeating banner