Removing The Title On Static Home Page

5 posts in this topic

I would like to display titles on all pages except the static home page. I tried this in <> Custom Code  CSS/LESS:
body.home h1.entry-title {display: none;}

and it did not work.  How do I do it please?

Please try this instead:

body.home #page h1.entry-title {display: none;}

That did not work either...any other solution?

Please try with

body.home h1.entry-title.pagetitle { display: none;}

body.home #page h1.entry-title.pagetitle { display: none;}

Thank you Batman..this worked for the site: body.home h1.entry-title.pagetitle { display: none;}

You are both awesome for helping and such fast response!  Wonderful people. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Change font for Standard Title
      By wbeddoe
      Looking to be able to change the font of the Standard Title text in the Header/Highlight section.
      See screen shot
      Also, if I leave Highlight Header text and Highlight Subheader text blank, I get default text "Here's to the crazy ones..." appearing so I have to put a single space in the header and subheader text boxes to make that go away.
    • Make A Second Fixed Section
      By ssgro66
      Is there a way to have a second fixed section that isn't a sitewide element? I would like to have the site's section titles like "Portfolio" or "About Us" remain at the top of the page while scrolling. I would need this section to have the capability of changing text depending on the section of the site its on.
    • Flipper Page Title Customizations
      By hottheo
      I would like to have my flipper page titles on top and centered above my images. 
      Any suggestions?
      - the bipedal Chimp clone
    • Can't change post title font
      By rcpessemier
      How do I change the font size of a post title (entry-title I think)? I have been trying to do this for hours and can't seem to come across anything that works.
    • Textbox title problem
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,
      Well my problem is simple. I don't want my textbox to have a title. But I also don't want the title space to be empty and cause an empty space. DMS doesn't seem to like this plan.
      When I entered a textbox ony my testserver, with only text in the body section, it gave no problems as you can see:
      But when I tried to do the exact same thing on my live website, it didn't work:
      If you don't get what I mean, I man the space above the "Home" link. I don't want there to be space. How can I solve this?
      Thanks in advance!