Sign in to follow this  
widecue

help needed with boxes and responsive layout

widecue
Hi all,

i have one problem… on the homepage i have 6 little boxes which i have achieved creating adding boxes and boxes#2 (i attach screenshot).

The strange thing is that i have assigned the 6 boxes to the same set but only the first 3 were showing after dragging the "boxes" element in the template. So i had to clone it to create "boxes#2" and in that way the second row of three is showing up.

Now, my problem is that for lower resolutions i would like the boxes to be displayed in a row to become 2 for @media screen and (max-width: 860px) …. do you have any suggestions? i am not sure if i can achieve this through css or what files i should modify. 

The problem is also when displayed in 2 in each row they should be 2 in the first row, 2 in the second and 2 in the third.

For iphone resolution the framework already scale down to 1 in a row which works perfectly.

Can you gel me on this?

Thanks in advance

widecue

solved with banners and css

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi, even though I just got a SSL certificate, I can't get the green padlock to appear due to the following error:
      :A file with an insecure url of "http://yemoonyah.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-boxes/check.svg" was loaded via the javascript file: https://yemoonyah.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 on line 3. The insecure URL may not be directly contained in the script file and may exist elsewhere."
      I figured if I delete and re-install the plugin it might fix the problem but will my boxes on the website still be there? Or do I have to redesign everything all over again if I delete the plugin and then re-install it?
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Is there a way to disable the responsive function of your iBoxes?
      I do not want all iBoxes underneath each other on mobile, is there a way to fix columns or group boxes?
      I use them for small links and want them to stay next to each other, see attachment
      Please let me know.

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      I use on my home page " impulse module " but when i look on my iPhone the image is cut and not responsive .
      i only have this problem with this module not with the other one .
      thanks for ur help
      website / www.elonakane.com 
      Lionel 

• kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • Paul
      By Paul+
      I have woocommerce store, product shows title and price fine until reduce screen with on a tablet/mobile phone the price and title gets removed?  Any ideas? 
      Here's an example page: https://thelaptopfixers.com/product/operating-system-re-install/
      Try it on both desktop PC browser then resize to mobile/cell phone size!  
      Thanks