Olá

How can i rename the title of:

Pages 

The Latest
More

Thanks

Danny

Hi,

The Footer Columns area you're speaking of are like default demo content, so you can't rename them without editing the files, which is something we do not recommend or support.

However, the Footer Columns area is a Sidebar and therefore, you can add widgets, which can contain any content you like, see here for more information.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/footer-columns-sidebar/

Please search our forums, before posting!

jnop2001

when i am debbuging i can find the especific file to rename those titles. Did you now the file? Or there is any support doc for the tree file structure of de pageline dev?

many tanks

Rob

Hi,

If you modify core files, you are likely to break both your site and your support license. We don't support editing core files.

As Danny correctly said, you may go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and add any widget you like to Footer Columns. When you do, you'll see the field to change the displayed name for the widget. So, for example if you added the Pages widget but don't want it called Pages, then you could change it there.

The footer columns are a very unique grouping.  If you want to add up to 6 widgets there, you're able to do so easily, by simply dragging and dropping a widget into it.  Your goal is very easy to attain.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur