• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Greetings
      I had a nice feature from DMS on a site i'm upgrading from DMS to platform5. How can i get the functionality of the old DMS "Pagelines Signup" section? It had a great user interface that provides user with a slider switch that uncovered a simple signup form.
      Thanks
      See https://cassclayton.com for sample of what i need to recreate in platform5, upper right column.
    • primaitalia
      By primaitalia+
      Hi
      Exited about the new Platform 5, but just started building a site in DMS2 and want to upgrade it to Platform 5. In the Facebook User Group it was a post that had a few steps to do this, and one of them was to copy the content from DMS into Platform 5. My question is on how do I really copy the content so I can keep all the work I have done so far?
      Thanks and best regards,
      Carl 
    • Mark_Hazeldine
      By Mark_Hazeldine
      Hi,

I might be missing something very obvious, but how do I update my Pagelines DMS theme to DMS 2? When I go into my Wordpress 4.2.2 dashboard, no DMS updates are available, yet when I go into the theme preview, it says I have version 1.1.1. Aren't you on like v2.1 now or something?

Thanks, Mark
    • rallevondalle
      By rallevondalle
      Hi there. 
      I'm a tad nervous regarding upgrading my whole site (www.ectopicbeats.dk) from Pagelines to DMS 2. 

Cheers, Rasmus 
    • acutservizi
      By acutservizi
      Hi,
      after a long time i've eventually decided to upgrade to dms from pagelines.
      I've followed the "upgrading and migrating instructions", after i uploaded dms and activated it, the web site is now completely blanck. I cannot even access wordpress dashboard.
      My web site is www.acutimpianti.it
      Can  someone help me?
      Thank you