Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

box rows appear different elevations

3 posts in this topic

I have box rows on 3 main pages, which I want to be inserted at the same location on the screen.

One of the pages seems to raise the boxes just a tad, so when you flip through them, it looks kinda ghetto  :thumbsu:

How can I make the box row under the blue tab, appear at the same location as the box rows that are brown and red?

Hi there,

On the page in question you'll need to use custom css to reposition the boxes slightly. If they are only marginally out of sync you can adjust the margins/padding for the boxes to get it to align better.

You'll need to get insert the page id of the page with the error on into the below code to replace the x. You'll also need to play the with padding figure until you judge its in the best place.

#boxes .content-pad {
    padding-top: 13px;
1 person likes this

Worked perfectly. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Migrating from framework, how to keep content from boxes
      By attac+
      I'm migrating from Framework to DMS now. I have a lot of content made with Framework "Boxes", and wonder what's the best method to keep that content in DMS? 
      I tried to search the forums and support sites, but couldn't find the answer. 
      I'd also take general tips on migrating, the support sites doesn't say much.
    • boxes and sidebar floating outside global content width
      By liberatedspaces
      My site ( started having a couple of weird problems on my home page all of a sudden, without me doing anything. It's run on the latest version of Pagelines Framework.
      1. My Facebook widget that is set to the secondary sidebar to the right of the page content (the info and Open Table widget) is dropping down into the box section
      2. The box section below the content is no longer conforming to the global content width set to 960px in the Site Option Layout Editor and stretching out to the edge of the browser on both sides.
      Any help would be much appreciated!

• Possible Security Issue w/ Framework v. 2.4.6
      By balfred1345
      I got messages from my Sucuri plugin that Boxes, and Grid Portfolio are getting updated by someone other than myself. They were being changed from private to published posts. Here is the message from Sucuri:
      Subject: Post Update
      Login Info:
      Time: April 10, 2015 8:39 am
      Website Info:
      IP Address:
      Boxes (private to published); identifier: 1965; name: Responsive & Mobile
      The Grid Portfolio developer responded to my email inquiry as follows:
      "the section that I built on then v2 of PlatformPro was done in a very typical manner using the PageLines methods available from the core theme. Any security holes would be in the framework as a whole a not specifically to Grid Portfolio."
      Can you please tell me if this is a security issue, and if so, what can be done about it. 
      Thanks very much,
    • polylang and framework
      By xcel7
      I think an update has been made automatically and my site doesn't respond like it should anymore. On my home page I have different features and different boxes for each language, but the latest page modified gives the rule to show its set up: if I work on the french page, the boxes will be in french on both the french and english page and vice versa. Same for the features. But the menus and widgets translate well, no problem… What went wrong?
      Thanks !
    • Pagelines Boxes option in DMS?
      By dgsarnow+
      In the old pagelines framework there was a section called boxes. You could create sets of content that you could randomly display in groups on various pages. I want to do something like that in DMS. Any suggestions as to how?
      I do not want to use iBoxes. As far as I can see, I would have to manually create a new set for each page. I have 9 iBox style items that I want to display in a group of three and have them live at the bottom of each page. When you go to a new page, I want to different set of the three to show and so on.