Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dropdown menu not working in Apple

2 posts in this topic

My dropdown menu is not working when I test it on the iPad... What do I need to do to make it work?  Thank you

It should.

Try switching from Nav Classic to NavBar. Just a note of warning, the NavBar does not auto drop down. You have to click it. If the Parent level is linked elsewhere, it will only work to open any drop down, so you'll need to add that parent link to the child list.

It should work unless there's some setting or conflict.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Please fix the dropdown template menu
      By carletto0282
      Hi guys,
      please fix this bug: in the template section of the front-end DMS panel the first row elements have the dropodown menu that opens upward resulting in a bug that make the first option (Update template with current configuration) not selectable... please correct this is really annoying!!!
      Best regards
    • CSS selector to align the 'sub' drop down menu?
      By digamama
      Hello everyone! 
      I'm having an issue with my website (here's the link...screenshot also attached). If you take a look you'll see that the top navigation (the item titled 'Advisory') has one item listed below it ('Case Studies'). That dropdown has additional pages under it, so it's Advisory --> Case Studies --> list of items. The problem is there's a huge vertical gap between the first dropdown option and submenu options. I hope I'm making sense...
      Can you please help me find the CSS selector to align the sub-drop down menu? 
    • Pagelines Framework - Classic Nav dropdown jQuery errors
      By jamieg270+
      I'm having a few issues with a site :
      This is running latest version of Pagelines Framework and Wordpress 3.6.1 and uses a child theme.
      At the moment the dropdowns on the Classic Nav are not appearing.
      There are a few plugins (pagelines plugins and some third party) however I have already tried deactivating these which has no effect.
      In Chromes developer tools I noticed there are several errors showing and they are all to do with javascript associated with the Classic Nav section in the Sections folder of Paglines
      The site had been migrated by my service provider to a new server recently, which is when this issue arose, so I thought the files might have become corrupted. So I have downloaded a fresh copy of Pagelines from my Launchpad account and replaced the whole Pagelines folder. However the errors keep showing.
      Any ideas what might be causing this?
      (attached is a screengrab of the errors showing in Chrom developer tools)
    • Convert vertical dropdown menu to horizontal
      By gingerdezine
      I would like when rolling over the main navigation, for the dropdown to go horizontally across and above the logo.
      The child pages would be in a single line to the right instead of stacked.
      May I have assistance with the CSS?
      I can fine tune the adjustments afterwards, I just am not sure how to make them go from stacked to inline.
    • Dropdown menu customization
      By cerchris
      Hi There
      I am trying to change the background colour behind the sub-menu links in the dropdown menu on this page
      It is currently grey and I want it to be the same color as the background of the topline links.
      I am using the firebug selector tool but it is very hard to get the right selector to change the css for this, as firefox is not displaying the dropdown correctly. When I hover over a topline link like "Solutions", the dropdown menu appears but when I move the cursor down the dropdow menu disappears. This problem seems to only be happenign in Firefox.
      So I have 2 questions:
      1- Is there anything I can do to help the dropdown display in Firefox?
      2- Can you please give me some help with the correct css selector to change the background color and font size of the submenu links in the dropdown
      many thanks for your help