Sign in to follow this  
bobnotrob

Full Width Slider (not bg image)

bobnotrob    0
bobnotrob

I purchased the Revolution Slider plugin, thinking I would be able to create a full width image slider; however, after setting it up the slider works to span only the full width of the content and not the full width of the browser window.

I have the Site Design Mode configured right now to Full Width Sections but am not sure how to capitalize on this with the REvolution Slider. I setup the Slider as a widget in the Full Width Sidebar.

This is what it looks like now:

http://imgur.com/RW9DQ

Did I just waste my money with this plugin? Please help.

BOB 

bobnotrob    0
bobnotrob

I'm going to stick to the Quickslider for now. Thanks, though, Catrina.

etcio+    10
etcio

I purchased the Revolution Slider plugin, thinking I would be able to create a full width image slider; however, after setting it up the slider works to span only the full width of the content and not the full width of the browser window.

I have the Site Design Mode configured right now to Full Width Sections but am not sure how to capitalize on this with the REvolution Slider. I setup the Slider as a widget in the Full Width Sidebar.

This is what it looks like now:

http://imgur.com/RW9DQ

Did I just waste my money with this plugin? Please help.

BOB 

You might need to call Revolution from a contentbox, and not within the page's "content" (shortcode).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FRevi
      By FRevi+
      I am trying to achieve a gallery (Envira Gallery plugin) that spans the full width of a page, within Platform 5 theme. Can't figure it out.
      The page should look roughly like this: www.frankrevi.photography/envira/favorites-2 (maybe minus the title, that's another story). This is a standalone gallery page and not part of my site. Nothing links to it.
      But instead it is this on the real page: www.frankrevi.photography/favorites.
      Currently I have the gallery in a Pagelines Framework Content section. My framework content wrap is set to unwrapped full width. I'm using all 12 columns. In Pagelines Settings, my Layout/Nav Content Width is set to 100%.
      How can I get the gallery on the real page URL to be the full page width please?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Hello! I'd like to find a way to have a full width section that I can have a slideshow as a background. I see that DMS allows you to place video in the background of a full-width section. Is therea way to have the same effect with a slideshow?

Thanks for the help!
    • atcdomainsolutions
      By atcdomainsolutions+
      I remember a little while back there was a PLNextbox that was Full Width to go along with the "Content Width" but I no longer see it.

Is there anything similar that would allow us to add normal text/shortcodes, etc into a Full Width section?

Thanks.

• lejonl
      By lejonl
      How do I set upp a full-width portfolio overview like this
      http://themes.pagelines.com/dms/big-images/

With a link to the specifik portfolio post, placed like in the example only working

I can only find one thread about something similar, but not about this actual issue.

Thanks
    • ogabriel
      By ogabriel
      I´ve just bought DMS 2.0 and I´m trying to wrap my head arount it.
      I´m trying to copy the very simple style of the Portifolio/big images with no sucess...
      any directions how to do it?
      I´m missing something?

For your info: I´m a experienced WP designer.