Sign in to follow this  
bjgklein

Contentbox doesn't appear on Pagelines meta settings for Page

bjgklein    0
bjgklein

Hi there,

I go to drag & drop >> default

I can't find the literal called 'contentbox' at inactive or active sections. I guess this is the same as Content so I made Content active. So the active sections are: Content, Quickslider and Boxes. Then when I go to pages >> home     I can't find the 'contentbox' or 'content'. When I scroll down to Pagelines meta settings I see:

Pagesetup

Quickslider

Boxes

and the other inactive sections like callout etc.

I now pasted the image in the regular Wordpress text bar above the Pagelines meta settings but now there is a big gap between the image and the quickslider. What do I do wrong? How can I add the slogan between the top nav bar and the quickslider without adding a huge gap?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Bas

bjgklein    0
bjgklein

Catrina from Pagelines support helped me out. For people who have the same question go to Pagelines Store and install the Contentbox.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• TedWada
      By TedWada
      I use DMS 2.1.7 and am having a serious problem.

When I edit a content in the item (ex. iBox), it affects to same item in other template page. For example, if I change a content in the iBox in the template A, the change affects to the iBox in the template B. This occurs not only iBox but iCallout, as well.

Why this happens and how I avoid? Because of this, I cannot create a page.

Thanks,

Ted
    • camaran
      By camaran
      In attach a new version of ContentBox for DMS
    • KristaD
      By KristaD
      Hi there,

I loaded my site onto a new host last night (new domain as well) and I noticed that the Rapid Tabs section now has lines around it with a different look. I am trying to remove the lines and the way the tabbed section looks and return it to default. http://officialgenaleenolin.com.previewdns.com/
      I tried messing with CSS but nothing is happening. Thanks for your help in advance.

--NOTE: I signed out and the RapidTabs section went back to normal. This is happening only when I'm signed into DMS. I also noticed my DMS control panel has some weird styling as well.
    • danmanders
      By danmanders
      Hey guys, for some reason I can't seem to figure out how to edit a ContentBox that I've placed in the footer. My current site (not built with Pagelines, I'm in the process of replacing it) shows the way I'd like the footer to look, and I know how to accomplish this with a ContentBox, but I am stuck on how to edit the actual content of that section. I was able to drag it in there in the Page Template area no problem, and I've tried putting content there using the Sitewide Defaults for the ContentBox section, but that changes other ContentBox sections I have elsewhere on the site. Anyone have some advice?

The site I'm working on is http://danmanders.com
      The site I'd like to copy the footer from is http://phillydogschool.com

Thank you!