Sign in to follow this  
lboogy

Color Control

lboogy    1
lboogy

In the body of some of my special pages (Galleries, BuddyPress groups, etc.) the actual verbiage comes out grey. THis doesn't show up well against an aqua background. when I try to change the color on the color control panel I cannot find that grey color. I can change headers, primary text and links on regular pages but not the special pages.

Help

Rob    547
Rob

Using Firebug, you can identify the elements (your site's not live, so I can't see the bits you're speaking about) and you can change the CSS, usually the color: tag, for each element that's the wrong color.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Idesignher
      By Idesignher
      I think I'm experiencing a glitch.
      In my site options global settings under color control I am applying white #FFFFFF to the body background, page background and content background. I have also uploaded a gradient background image. Yet, when I save and preview my site all I see is my text directly on the background image and the white background that I selected is not there. Yesterday the white background was there, and it seemed to have disappeared when I installed the Facebook plugin, so I deleted the Facebook plugin to see if it would appear again, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

http://www.poppinbottlesandbrushes.com
    • tranthienkinh
      By tranthienkinh
      Hi everyone,
      When I change colors in Color Control, it doesn't affect on my website: loanbaotinmung.net.
      Could anyone help me, please?
      Thank a lot