Sign in to follow this  
davemoppert

uTestimonials Section conflicts with Pagelines modals

davemoppert    6
davemoppert

When I have the uTestimonials section activated on a page that utilizes modals, there is a problem.  The Modal window shows up automatically, but transparent and in the header... it is weird.  You can see the error here on this page:http://updated-kid2kid.com/franchising/support/

I'd like to use the uTestimonial section for support and FAQs, but I have a modal link in the footer that is conflicting.  Any idea how to fix this?

James B    436
James B

Hi there

As utestimonials is a premium third party plugin we'd advise to contact the plugin author directly regarding this issue. You can reach him via the details on this page - http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/utestimonials/

Check first you're using the latest edition too :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

davemoppert    6
davemoppert

Yeah, thanks. I talked to the developer.  Looks like he put out an update. Lets hope it works!

MrFent+    28
MrFent

Did the update work for you? I'm experiencing the same problem with modals, and I've got the latest version of uTestimonials 1.1.2. The issue seems to be caused by the file fade.js

davemoppert    6
davemoppert

No. Never worked. The developer send me a different plugin but it was worse.  I moved on.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I tried to make a simple change on my opt-in page today by reordering two sections.
      Now they won't save and whatever I do, the same 2 section will be stuck to the top.
      This is a huge problem since it is my opt-in page!
      http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      (I'm on the latest WP & PL version)
      Thanks.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.