Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

upgrade widget areas & moving site

alisamski+    8
alisamski

Today, Upgraded to latest Frameworks 2.38. Using the technique of inactivating widgets, upgrade theme - WP - plugins, re-activate widgets.

All is well... however,

our host migrated to another server... and my footer widget went missing after migrating.... had to rebuild it.

jigoshop is the only thing I did not upgrade yet...

I have several sites that I need to do this with and I'm a bit nervous now..

Any ideas?

site moving to: php 5.3.3, MySQL 5.1.66, Apache Plesk 11

http://bit.ly/ZXEJK4

**** read the upgrade notes... and found my widget in another sidebar area! ***

are you working on a fix for this?

Rob    547
Rob

There's no way of us knowing how Jigoshop, which is not our product, will react to an upgrade on your particular servers.  The only way to know would be to create a development site and test it.  Unfortunately, we only provide support for the Jigoshop integration, not for Jigoshop itself. 

It should be relatively easy to test.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

alisamski+    8
alisamski

The layout actually changed when I upgraded Frameworks... before the move...

looked like your demo before I upgraded.

So trying to re-format it with struggles...

Upon upgrading jigoshop... the messed up layout is the same as before the upgrade and before the move... so its not a server issue... its how it integrates within Frameworks.

Is there an updated Pagelines jigoshop upgrade? I have 1.0

update:

I deactivated the Pagelines jigoshop and it formated the single column sidebar... upon reactivating the pagelines jigoshop.. it bounced back to a double sidebar or reduced page width?

http://bit.ly/Ur6Mv8

James B    436
James B

Hi there, the Latest version of the jigoshop integration is 1.4.7, you can upgrade via the store link inside your wp install.

For more info and a changelog on the jigo integration check - http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/pagelines-jigoshop/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

alisamski+    8
alisamski

AHHH that did it!.. FYI... there was no indication of an upgrade available in my plugin area.

James B    436
James B

Make sure you're logged in using your account credentials in Pagelines>dashbaord>account, i don't think the updates show up otherwise.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B