nionwebdesign

Translation gone after update to 2.3.8

nionwebdesign    0
nionwebdesign

I just updated Pagelines from 2.3.7 to 2.3.8 and I noticed that the translation has gone. The only four items that are still translated are the one in the admin menu like 'Site options' and 'Drag & Drop'

I've translated  the theme using the deafault pagelines customize plugin and none of the files inside that folder have been changed. 

Anyone else iwth this issue and is there a way to resolve it?

Thanks!

nionwebdesign    0
nionwebdesign
Have you upgraded to WP 3.5 as well? Also, have you tried using Poedit to make the translations instead?: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Change_a_Text_String_With_POedit

It happens both with 3.4.2 and 3.5 Poedit is used indeed for the translations with that same link and the project page http://pagelines.com/translate/projects/pagelines-framework

nionwebdesign    0
nionwebdesign

Weird, just redownloaded the .mo file from the project page and re-uploaded the .mo file and now it's all translated again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      ¿Where can  I translate the english items "Orders", "Adress", "Payment Methods". "Edit Account" and "Sing Out"of the my account page of the plugin Quickshop? In the po file they are not.
      I think that it have relation with this error: "Your theme version of my-account.php template', '2.6', 'the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0".

I use the Frame Work Pagelines´s Child theme for platform 5.

• fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to translate my website in french. (platform 5)
      How can i do ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      Are there any instructions for this? Seems like the plugin use standard .mo/.po for translation, but how do I prevent my language file from being overwritten with updates?
      Support for different number and currency formats in sections is also missing. For me this is an issue with Boxes. I can't use the counter with the current format (thousands separator), it looks really odd in Norwegian (and a lot of other languages). 

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      What's the latest version of PL5 ? 
    • David Lamoureux
      By David Lamoureux+
      Here's the site, but that's not what it's suppose to look like. I tried to log in but the theme was crashed. I then went into the DB and changed the theme to WP 2013. I assume that by updating the pagelines theme all will be well again. I've downloaded DMS 2.2, but I don't know how to install that. Please help. I need to communicate with the 100's of people who've signed up in the last week. Thanks.