woginaz

Visual Editor not operating

woginaz    0
woginaz

My Pagelines Lite visual text editor is not operating.

When I want to edit page/post, I am only able to use the text/html tab as the 'visual' tab is inoperable.

This was only discovered after I upgraded to PageLines Lite Editiion 1.3.3 on 12/31/2012.

I deactivated all my plugins and the problem still exists.

I even deleted TinyMCE plugin and the problem still exists.

I have cleared my browsers cache and the problem still exists. 

This problem exists on any browser I use.

Please help me to learn how to regain the use of my visual text editor.

Thank you. 

woginaz    0
woginaz

Well my other sites that are not using PageLines Theme have operational Visual and Text tabs after upgrading to WP 3.5. So maybe problem is with PageLines.

woginaz    0
woginaz
Update: looks like my visual editor does not work with Chrome and Firefox but works for IE.

Still want to get my visual editor working for Chrome and Firefox.

Rob    547
Rob

Likely, this is a plugin conflict.  The recent update of WP 3.5 probably triggered a conflict with one or more of your plugins. Try deactivating them to see if this resolves the issue.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

woginaz    0
woginaz

Rob - Thank you for your reply.

However, as my first post stated "I deactivated all my plugins and the problem still exists."

Simon    247
Simon

Clear your browsers cache.

woginaz    0
woginaz

Simon - Thank you also for your assistance.

However, as my original post states, ....

I deactivated all my plugins and the problem still exists.

I even deleted TinyMCE plugin and the problem still exists.

I have cleared my browsers cache and the problem still exists. 

Any other ideas on how to solve this problem that appears to be affecting many other people?

Simon    247
Simon

Sorry what?

Many other people where exactly?

I dont mind logging into your wp-admin are if you want me to take a look, just PM me your login info.

woginaz    0
woginaz

many other people have posted similar or identical questions in the wordpress forums looking for assistance.

http://wordpress.org/search/visual+editor?forums=1

This issue may not be related to PageLines but would really appreciate any assistance.

I'm new to these forums and as such am apprehensive about releasing my login info to others.

Simon    247
Simon
I am experiencing the same problem

Well uninstall the advanced editor.

woginaz    0
woginaz

my visual editor is back. It's now working again. I don't know what happened or how it happened, but it just magically came back!

zebrasam    0
zebrasam

Hi, I uninstalled the advanced editor but the problem persists. The pagelines visual text editor is not operating. I tried both firefox and IE.