Sign in to follow this  
karimovmbgmailcom

News/Blog RSS Icon Change

karimovmbgmailcom

Dear Iblog Team: I would like to change image and link of RSS Icon on top-header. How can I do it? I want to use Language icon to have a link to othe language in my website. Please tell how to do it. I tried but it did not work out. Second question is about mail icon. What is the format of mail icon link? I tried all but still does not out. Thanks,

cmunns

You can modify the links by hardcoding them into the _iconlinks.php file, you can also specify different image source there as well. For the mail icon use mailto: in front like this mailto:someone@example.com

karimovmbgmailcom

I was able to change the link. But I replaced the RSS png in the Cpanel but it did not show up. Where exactly should I look fro to replace the page. Thanks

karimovmbgmailcom

How can I shorter the search form in header? I searched it in CSS but could not figure out. I know this has been answered but I think your search does not pull them out right. I have found it once now I cant.

cmunns

Hey Elgun It would be helpful if I could get a link to your site so I can see where your at and what the CSS is doing.

karimovmbgmailcom

Here is Our Website. If you click on RSS icon on the top it goes to the website in Azerbaijani. What I want is to change the RSS PNG Image to a flag image. I cant replace it. Another thing is SEARCH Bar on the menus. How can I make its width shorter? Thanks, Elgun

cmunns

This CSS placed in the custom code (css) portion of the theme options will shorten the searchform ` .searchform .s {width:143px;} #searchform {width:180px;} ` To change the RSS image you need to either save a flag image over the location of the old image, which is images > iphone > RSS or by going into _iconlinks.php and changing the path to an image you have somewhere else on your server. Did you already upload the image you want?

karimovmbgmailcom

Thanks so much. It is solved.