ttownsend

User does not logged in after login screen.

ttownsend

Hi all,

I'm testing my site before going live tomorrow, and I've discovered that as admin I can log in and the custom meta plugin shows me as logged in.  But when I use any non-admin account the account will not show as logged in.  Here's what happens:  Log out as admin, use a non-admin username to login at the wp-login.php screen, next screen is the intended blog page showing 'Log In' in the sidebar.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Trevor

Rob

You've mentioned what the 'intended' page is, but you've not said what exactly the Subscriber/User level person sees upon logging in.  Could you elaborate a bit more and describe what you'd see once the password is accepted?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ttownsend

Hi Rob,

Yes, certainly.  

My site (under construction right now) is trevortownsend.com  The home page is the blog page.  On this page, in the sidebar, is the custom meta plugin and any visitor to this page will see the Log In link. A user at the subscriber level can click on this, be taken to the login page, enter their information, and they are taken right back to the home page and the link still reads Log In.  There is no indication that they are logged in.

I hope that helps to describe my situation.

cheers,

Trevor 

Danny

Can you try disabling all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issues.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Simon

Are you using a cache plugin?