hottheo

Does anyone know how to lock website photos?

hottheo    0
hottheo

attention humans: i would appreciate any support in regards to a solution for locking photos on my website. thank you!  :phew:

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

This isn't a PageLines related issue, I think you would best be asking this on either Wordpress forums or a webmaster forum.

Please search our forums, before posting!

hottheo    0
hottheo

transmission received. rerouting inquiry. thank you.  :roadrage:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Grant Turck
      By Grant Turck+
      The Nav Pro section on our site venicepride [dot] org keeps breaking. Can someone help us out with why it is breaking or how to fix. Willing to pay. 

• Thijs
      By Thijs+
      Hi,
      somehow my post navigation won't show up beneath a post.
      Link to the website (Platform 5)
      Also with all plugins deactivated nothing shows up.
      I'd also like to make the post navigation visible on custom post types.
      What should I do:
      Continue to look for a CSS error? Or make a new section with a post navigation? ... ? Somebody give me hint please?
      Kind regards,
      Thijs

• ketri
      By ketri
      Hi,

I noticed that PL5 uses flexbox for it's responsive grid. I think this is awesome. 
      But now there's a project coming in where I know I'll have to support older crappier browsers as well. Any thoughts on this? Should I only use PL5 for project where we're focused on modern browsers? Or should I use custom CSS to insert a float-based fallback grid..? 

Thanks!
    • tdiaz
      By tdiaz+
      When are the docs pages going to refilled? 
      ..and will the content they have replaced be made available somewhere else?
      A bit too far into a DMS2 project to drop it for Platform 5,  but it certainly gives the impression it will be a lot more of a peppy, positive experience, so I'll shoot for that as the second rollout of the site, but until then- the inbuilt links to content (Docs, sections, answers..) in DMS 2 are either 404 or empty. Perhaps a revision that redirects those pages to the old content so it's available where it's needed and not on the current site / product offering where it would could cause confusion and such.
      I will say, I got into Pagelines because my interpretation of it was that it combines the easy (better) parts of NationBuilder, Webly, et al- and allows one to still have ultimate control, where with the aforementioned platforms, you are basically .. SOL. 

-BUT- it took a while for exactly what was going on, what all the pieces were, and what exactly the product really was, to click with me. 
      I might add that, it was looking at the Platform 5 preview that it all started to make sense. Because Platform 5 is not a huge clusterfudge of a pile of stuff that is all essentially the same thing.
      I wanted a theme, (WHP), then I saw the options, "oh, well if I get this, then I have 'more'" as the lineup gave me the impression that I can get "the theme" -or- I can get the theme and the framework, along with the PSDs and similarly related assets. 

Platform 5 doesn't do any of that at all, but rather say "Here I am, this is going to be great!, Let's go!"

• Bill Bernat
      By Bill Bernat+
      I've been running into this recurring issue on my company's site since installing Platform 5. Our current site is built originally on Pagelines DMS, and we've been adding new things to the site with Platform 5. Eventually, we'd like to rebuild the site with just Platform 5, but for now, I need it to play nice with DMS.
      We are running:
      Wordpress 4.4.1 Platform 5 5.0.101 Pagelines DMS  2.2.1.1 Our website is http://www.adaptiva.com (screenshots taken on http://adaptiva.staging.wpengine.com)
      Here's the steps that produce this issue every time:
      1. Here's a screenshot of my page built primarily with DMS. The banner section and the menu right under it are made with Platform 5, using the sections "Elements" and "Menus."

2. Click the "Publish" button on the DMS editing bar. Whether or not I actually made any changes to DMS components makes no difference in this step.

3. Refresh the page.

4. Platform 5 sections are gone and unrecoverable. I've tested to see if it's just the Elements section, but it happens no matter how many Platform 5 sections I have on the page, no matter which sections they are.

Any help, advice, or fixes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!