Sign in to follow this  
russellprisco

Sub Category for home link?

russellprisco

Hey there. Using WP 3.xx and I know how to create subcategories of a main catagory, but am wondering if we can do that for the little home icon as well? Like putting About Us, Contact, etc... as dropdown sub menus. Thanks =)

russellprisco

Also, as far as I can tell, it will only show 2 sub categories on iblogpro4 even though the new WP menu will allow you to go down further in the levels, can someone please verify that? Thanks =)

cmunns

The home icon required special treatment since you can't add icons as links in WP menus. You could try messing with the code or creating a style that places the icon with CSS, but I'm not sure how that will turn out. I can help you if it sounds like something you want to try. For the second question are you talking about depth of the dropdown? or depth of the navigation itself?

russellprisco

I'm not really savvy with CSS and coding, but it would be awesome to be able to stick some things in there. As far as the 2nd question, I am indeed referring to the depth of the dropdown items. Thanks =)

bryan-hadaway

Hold tight for developer help, please bump your topic. Thanks, Bryan