Sign in to follow this  
philbouchet

Brandnav In Other Area Like Footer?

philbouchet

Hi, I have been pulling my hair for two hours trying to do this but I am getting nowhere ...

I have set up my home page with a brandnav section in the header and a features section in the main page template area.

But I'd like to have the brandnav section (at least the menu bar) underneath the features section. The problem is that the brandnav section isn't available anywhere other than in the header. I have tried adding a simple nav section to the footer or morefoot and that worked but if I resize my window then the position of the simple nav changes (the smaller the window, the more space between the simple nav and the features slider), which is not what I want - obviously I'd like to keep the space between the simple nav (or the brandnav, if it can be moved) and the features slider the same, proportionally to the width of the window.

I have had a look at hooks but I fail to understand how to insert a navigation menu (such as the one found in the brandnav section) inside one.

Any help much appreciated!

catrina

If you're trying to add a horizontal menu below the feature slider, it would be easier to add the Content Box section (available for free from the PageLines Store) and just add the links you want using HTML.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

philbouchet

Thanks, I didn't think of that - can you tell me how to add text/links to the content section? 

philbouchet

Nevermind, I figured it out - thanks for your help!