Sign in to follow this  
stee23

Menu Of Banner Set

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

Yes this would be possible using the scrollspy section, which is an available section in the drag and drop.

Full details of how to use the scrollspy can be found here http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/scroll-spy/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

stee23    0
stee23

Thanks, James. That might work.  After reading over the documentation link you sent I did not understand how to set the scroll to jump to a banner.

Also, I was hoping for an easier solution since I will be passing this site on to a client.  Something like a custom menu where you could add the banner and they would propogate on the menu on the page.  Is this functionality not available without heavy customization?

In the menus admin area I am able to add posts, banner sets, etc. but not individual banners.

James B    436
James B

You could try saving each banner in its own set as a workaround, then you'd be able to add it as a solo, but there's no option at current to add a single one unfortunately.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B