hop2us

Wp Errors Suddenly: Warning: Creating Default Object From Empty Value In /homepages/5/d365318221/htdocs/wp-Content/themes/platformpro/core/library/cla

hop2us    1
hop2us

My site suddenly has a whole slew of errors at the top of the page and they all look like this:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/5/d365318221/htdocs/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 164

with different pages and php doc being affected. 

Originally there was an error saying the site needed to upgrade to php5 since the server was using php4 so I upgraded then got these errors. Any ideas?

Simon    247
Simon

Turn debugging off, should be off by default on all servers.

Simon    247
Simon

Well that depends on your host.

Sometimes its as easy as adding something to .htaccess file, but you need to ask them as it should be off by default.

hop2us    1
hop2us

Hmmm. I talked to the hosting service and seems the were doing something with the upgrade of php. I think it's magically fixed now... Thanks Simon for your help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• rosita07
      By rosita07+
       I am unable to manage the front end of my site. What should I do? I dont even see a place to enter the license. Please help.
    • Simon
      By Simon
      Please Note: Recent software such as DMS is not affected by this security advisory.   Three days ago we were alerted by Securi via email that there were a couple of problems with two of our legacy themes, namely PlatformPro and PageLines Framework.

We take security seriously, so we wasted no time updating the free versions of these themes on the WordPress Repo and updating the pro versions over here at pagelines.com

The following versions of the two themes have been patched and are available from your account area right now.

PlatformPro 1.6.2 [download]
      PageLines Framework 2.4.6 [download]

If you are using the free versions of the two themes available on wordpress.org, those files have also been patched.

PageLines 1.4.6 [download]
      Platform 1.4.4 [download]

In all cases you should see an update available in your WordPress admin area and should update right away.
      In the event that you cannot update the theme we took the time to create a small plugin that will protect your site.
      The plugin will work with all versions of both themes, just install and activate it for immediate protection.
       pl-security-patcher.zip

• canadvo
      By canadvo
      Hi there,
      I'm evaluating our site and ran it through the W3C CSS Validator. I'll preface this by saying that I have a lot of custom CSS on the site, and it's separately been validated 100%, so custom code is definitely not the issue here (if there is an issue).
      On the W3C Validator, there are a lot of errors that came back on the compiled Core Pagelines CSS. Most of them seem to do with various CSS "hacks" like adding "\9" for IE or the non-existent zoom property. But I'm also seeing what looks to be some missing parentheses and perhaps other formatting errors. Since this is compiled, and is essentially on one line of text, I have no idea where most of this code is coming from. Could someone have a look at these errors and tell me if we have a problem?
      https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.canceradvocacy.org&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=2&vextwarning=&lang=en
      Thank you!
    • flaxpits
      By flaxpits
      Is there a way to use the whole image in the feature slider as a link? I have searched the forum and noticed in 2011 this was posted and the reply was no. Has anything changed in 4 years?

• tjolin
      By tjolin+
      Hi, I'm working on this website ; www.james-watling.com

And it keeps giving me problems, problems sometimes only viewable on my clients laptop, while it displays fine on mine. 
      Also some crossbrowser related issues. 

- When I make changes (publish), it takes a very long time for the changes to be viewable on my client side.
      - In Chrome the website is completely unviewable, with hanging sections & lag
      - Safari has clipping problems
      - Fonts are different in Firefox

Now my question is basically, if this is mainly code related or it might have to do with the shared hosting? 
      While I reversed checked the website and shows it has over 1000 sites on one server. 

Could someone please take a look on their browser how it is displaying there? While I am going crazy, as well as my client. 

Hope someone can help!