Full Width Page

2 posts in this topic

I feel a bit embarrased to ask, but is it possible to make a page, displaying the content in full width?

E.g. on this page: http://www.bc-geldrop.nl/wordpress/?page_id=64

I used a plugin to <iframe> external content, but i want the sidebar to disappear on this specific page.

The Full Width layout option is only available in the Pro/Dev version of PageLines Framework, if you wish to have this layout option, you will need to upgrade.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• New full width sidebar
      By arlomiller
      Is it possible to create a new full width sidebar that I can use only for a specific page? I only see the one universal full width sidebar available.
    • How do I make RoyalSlider fullwidth on my Platform Pro-based website
      By andersen3
      Over the past week I have been working on redesigning my website, www.creativefuturemag.com, and yesterday I finally launched it. However, I ran into one small problem when I launched the website and visited it on different computers. The slider I am using (RoyalSlider) won't adjust according to the size of the browser. Right now its sized so it fits the size of my browser perfectly, however, I want it to be compatible with all browsers in all sizes.
      Right now I have only been able to achieve some of it using the following CSS coding in the custom coding section of Platform Pro:
      .royalSlider { ; margin-top: -160px; } Does anyone know how I can make the RoyalSlider adjust according to the size of the browser/window and still remain fullwidth?
      Thanks and have a great day!
      - Christian