Sign in to follow this  
creativeadventures

Two Columns With Different Sections In "page Templates"

creativeadventures

As the title says, I want to be able to have two different sections in separate columns in "Page Templates". Is this possible?

I've bought the "Anything Boxes"-section and want to use it in two columns. With one fetching blog posts and the other fetching custom post types.

Best wishes,

Magnus

James B

Hi Magnus 

Unfortunately there's no way to split the page-template area in to columns which would accept sections via the drag and drop area. I'm not sure how anything boxes works but if its activated via shortcodes you could use the Pagelines Grid shortcodes to wrap the shortcodes from the plugin, that way you could achieve that effect. 

Otherwise i would advise contacting the plugin author, he might be able to offer a solution or advise if thats something which could be achieved using that plugin.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

creativeadventures

Thanks for the answer James. I will send an email to Adam. 

When I buy extensions in the store, are they stored somewhere on my FTP so I can modify them? I can't find them.

Danny

Store sections are installed in:

wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/

Please search our forums, before posting!

creativeadventures

Thanks! Is it possible to customize these plugins using "Pagelines Customize Plugin"? I tried copying the folder into wp-content/plugins/pagelines-customize/sections/anything-boxes but it doesn't work?

catrina

The PageLines Customize plugin is intended for making customization in the core theme, not for making customizations in plugins or sections. If you were to copy the Anything Boxes folder into the PageLines Customize folder, neither of them will work.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse