Sign in to follow this  
verduccient

Content Transparency Not Working

verduccient    0
verduccient

I have tried the code #page .content {background: rgba(0, 0, 0, .6);} and nothing changed. Here is my website page (http://www.bayareaclubrockrz.com/about-us/)  as you can see, it is still completely black. Is there something I am missing from the code?

I know there are tons of forums about this...I have tried all the suggestions to make it work and still nothing.

catrina    103
catrina

The selector .content may need to be replaced with #content. Also, you will want to make sure that the canvas background color is set to be transparent so that the content area's opacity will actually show.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

verduccient    0
verduccient

How would I know how to make sure the canvas background color is set to be transparent?

James B    436
James B

You can check if you've set a color in Pagelines>site options>color control. Look for the color options in the content field, if there's a color in there, delete it and leave it blank.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B