Child Pages Nav Bar

3 posts in this topic

I've created a nav bar which I am using as the BrandNav Section Navigation (one of the 4 permissible menus) - these are the main BuddyPress elements eg Classifieds etc. The menu also includes various child pages. However, none of the child pages show up. What am I missing? Thanks.

Link to site:

Are these child pages set up in the custom menu used for BrandNav?

Yes - anyway they seem to be working now - I guess this was some kind of cache issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• How centger navigation in DMS?
      By jeomiland+
      Have searched in the topics for "How to center top navigation" and see Simon's CSS solution from back in 2012, but that didn't work for me. Anyone know how to center top navigation in DMS 2.2? Used Navi in Fixed area, (added Navbar under Navi to experiment, but that may be removed soon.)
    • DMS 2 Navbar menu repeats in hamburger mode
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please? 

• More than 2 Mobile Menus
      By mistrmint+
      Is it possible to include more than 2 mobile menu's on the site?
      I am using 4 menu's but in mobile only the first 2 are clickable.
      Menu 4 is on a standalone page. If I click the menu on this page, the primary 2 menu's appear.
      i.e. Menu 4 is not clickable.

• Header formatting
      By richardjacruz+
      I saw this website build with PageLines DMS:
      I want to have a header that's VERY similar. However, with the fixed area, I'm struggling with how to do that. 
      I want to have a "super menu" under one of the tabs, and drop downs for others, a larger logo to the left like this, a search all the way to the right, and a call-to-action at the top like we see with "Donate" (I want "Request a Quote").
      What area (fixed or header) is best to use for this, and, within that area, what are the best sections to place?
    • Mobile Navigation When Not on Mobile
      By jagipson+
      I was curious if theres a way to make a nav like this website?
      We want to make a mobile nav but be our main nav even when your not on a mobile device. Can we do this with Pagelines or is there a plugin we need? Suggestions?