Labeling Home Screen Bookmarks For Ios6

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

According to this, it's now possible to set a custom home screen bookmark title (whereas iOS would normally take the page title).

How and where can we add this piece of code?

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="website name">

Thank you!

Please add it to Site Options > Custom Code > Headerscripts

1 person likes this

Thank you Catrina!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Menu responsiveness sluggish
      By hrachovec
      On my website ( when the top menu is condensed into the little popout sidebar on mobile, the responsiveness is really slow. 
      I'm on Chrome on iOS and when I press the 3-bar menu icon, the sidebar partially opens, pauses, then fully opens. It then snaps shut after about 3 seconds. 
      Any way to fix this from being so jerky?
      Thanks, R
    • Masonic Gallery - Mobile (iOS iPhone 4S)
      By david84rl
      Hey everyone, I'm using DMS 2.1.4 and I’m currently working on a blog website and everythings "fine" except for mobile on one page. That page: is messed up on mobile, I’m testing with safari on iPhone 4S (320×480).
      I’ve put the background-color to red on the elements that need to be in line (2 posts per row). Looks like there’s a problem with the width of columns or something like that, I’ve been looking and trying for 5 hours and still found nothing. If you could help me find a solution, that’d made my day. Tell me if you need more info.
      here's my css for now:
      @media screen and (max-device-width: 480px){    #masonicumnacb9 ul .span3{     background-color:red;     width:115px;     height:115px;     display:inline-block;     position:relative;     transform:none;   }   }   Thanks a lot guys
    • Blog showing incorrectly on iPhone
      By AliceNicholls
      Hi there.  I hope you can help me.  I have a wordpress site that when searched and chosen on an iphone shows up incorrectly as the homepage being a blank wordpress site with a comment box and old school menu (as in attachment).  On laptop or iPad however it shows as the correct homepage.  Any thoughts on why this is happening?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      the website is
    • Anchor Links Not Working in iOS
      By balfred1345
      Anchor links do not work on iOS 7 Safari. Oddly, they do work in Android 4.1
      To see this, please use iPhone or iPad to visit:
      I've set up
      to link to
      <a id="cae-singers"></a>
      I checked with plugins off, and no change. 
      Using latest DMS.
      Any help with a fix will be greatly appreciated. 
    • Carousel Links not working on Mobile Device
      By ratputin
      Pagelines Framework Version: 2.4.4
      WordPress 3.6
      We are experiencing a bit of strangeness with the carousels that are used throughout the Portfolio section of this site (ref: They work fine on a desktop/laptop, however if viewed using an iOS or Android device, the thumbnail must be "held" in order for a dialog box to open to launch the link associated with it. Any ideas on where to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance,
      ~ ratputin