Sign in to follow this  
szool

glitch on a plugin

szool

This appears to be something on my front page that is messing up my message ticker plugin (top of sidebar). The reason why I am telling you is because it works on every page except my front page, and all pages are using the same default sidebar. So something on the front page (possibly the feature?) is messing it up. It works on every page except the home page. Example links below: Does not work here: http://citizenmediagroup.com/ Works here: http://citizenmediagroup.com/category/news/

szool

It is the "feature boxes" when I turn them off the message ticker looks normal

szool

It appears that it is only messed up on Firefox, IE works. I also noticed that any page that uses the Feature Boxes it highlights all the text in the sidebar and the footers.... the pages that do not use the Feature boxes do not highlight. Why is it different?

cmunns

Soljon, You are missing some markup in the fboxes. A quick validation service will reveal the errors. Also there is some html in there that refers to `` and I'm not sure what that is...it also seems to be problematic with th HTML formatting. If you paste one of your fboxes in here I may be able to help further.

szool

feature title <h3><font color="#FFFFFF">Internet Radio</h3> feature box text + html <p align="justify">CMC produces professional quality internet radio shows for our member individuals & organizations. We only choose projects that are uplifting to humanity and have a positive impact on society. Read on to learn more!</p><p></p />

szool

sorry this is the full "feature box text + html" section: <p align="justify">CMC produces professional quality internet radio shows for our member individuals & organizations. We only choose projects that are uplifting to humanity and have a positive impact on society. Read on to learn more!</p><p></p />

bryan-hadaway

At the end where it shows: `

/>` - this should just be: `` Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

Good to hear. Thanks, Bryan

szool

the problem was I was changing the color of the title back to white using this: <font color="#FFFFFF"> because I also linked the title, which turned it blue. It seems this font color tag messed up the page. So how can I change it back to white? Thanks!!

bryan-hadaway

It should be done with CSS, what titles are we talking about? Thanks, Bryan

szool

on the front page, in the feature boxes.... Box 1 - Internet Radio Box 2 - Decentralized Media Box 3 - Positive Change

cmunns

`.fboxtitle a {color:#FFF;}` Place this code in the custom css portion of the theme options and it should change it to white.