Sign in to follow this  
webxnow

Remove Paglines Photo Carousel

webxnow

How do I remove the default pagelines photo carousel, that has the 3 branded pagelines photos?

thanks in advance.

James B

Hi there, do you mean the one on your homepage on the default settings? This is called the quickslider, you can remove this in the drag and drop. 

If you go to pagelines>drag and drop, at the top of the page you'll see two layout images at the top of the page. On the right hand image you'll see an area called 'content-area' click on this so it highlights blue. Scroll down slightly and click on the 'blog' tab and then scroll down to the two lists at the bottom of the page.

On the left you'll find your active sections, on the right the inactive ones. Slide the 'quickslider' from the left into the right hand list. The item will now be inactive on your template.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

bellasmom

I have tried doing that as well as follow the instructions which have been posted on other sections of the forum. I cannot remove the carousel. I have the most current version and am at a point of frustration. Please advise. Thank you!

James B

The section is called the quickslider, not the carousel :-) This is the three photos which come on the standard blog page.

http://screencast.com/t/RRqMqiQ8h

You can remove that in the drag and drop. Go to pagelines>drag and drop, at the top of the page you'll see two layout images at the top of the page. On the right hand image you'll see an area called 'content-area' click on this so it highlights blue. Scroll down slightly and click on the 'blog' tab and then scroll down to the two lists at the bottom of the page. http://screencast.com/t/MCLkNOVDK

On the left you'll find your active sections, on the right the inactive ones. Slide the 'quickslider' from the left into the right hand list. The item will now be inactive on your template. http://screencast.com/t/FEPXoHZYW

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

bellasmom

Thank you, James! It worked. I had been searching the forums and am grateful as to how quickly you responded. I am eager to get on with the redesign and appreciate your help!

James B

You're welcome :-)

James B