Disabling Pagelines Meta Settings

2 posts in this topic

It is not always appropriate to have contributors fiddling around with layouts. How can one disable this for certain roles when they post? Tried searching on here for this but found nothing.

OK - I think I found this under Global Settings > Advanced tab - I had been looking under Page Options > Author Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Pins Pro remove author sidebar from pinsblog
      By Andrew+
      Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me remove the author sidebar that shows on the pinsblog section, in the pinspro theme?
      This vertical one post layout is what is needed but the author info on the side needs to be removed. 
      Is there a way to achieve this?
    • Remove "this post was last edited"
      By JudithKlinger+
      I want to remove the 'this post was last edited by xxxxx at xxxxx date/time. 
      In going thru the Codex, this appears to be a theme setting? Is that correct? How do I remove it? 
      Thank you,
    • meta key meta value
      By JudithKlinger+
      In a number of the post plug ins there is a meta key/meta value area. The text says: Select only posts which have a certain meta key and a corresponding meta value. Useful for similar or featured posts. 
      Excellent! But where does one enter a meta key and meta value? And why do you need both? 
      Searching thru Pagelines answers didn't help..brought up an explanation of the toolbars or an error code. Strange. 
    • Masonic Gallery Hover changes
      By kellid
      Looking for some help with Masonic Gallery.  As it is now, the post title shows only when hovered over.  How can I have it where the title show over the image continuously while the image has either a lowered opacity or greyscale and as you hover over, the title's opacity changes while the background image resumes to full color?  Hope that makes sense.  Don't have any examples on hand but I could find one!  
      Thanks so much!
    • Changing Meta Share Data
      By ahmadabugosh
      I was wondering how to edit the default meta share data that's in pagelines.
      It seems like it's overriding my open graph data when I want to share. 
      I'm referring to:
      <meta property='pl-share-title' content='' />
      <meta property='pl-share-url' content='' />
      <meta property='pl-share-desc' content='' />
      <meta property='pl-share-img' content='' />
      I can't figure out how to edit them. Please help.