benz_admin

Drag&drop Problem On Author Page

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Make sure you have both the Content Section active on your Authors Page (Page Template Area) and also the PostLoop Section active on your Authors page (Content Area). Once both are added, you content will be visible.

Please search our forums, before posting!

benz_admin    0
benz_admin

Hi,

Make sure you have both the Content Section active on your Authors Page (Page Template Area) and also the PostLoop Section active on your Authors page (Content Area). Once both are added, you content will be visible.

I looked for it everywhere except where was natural.

I'm a stupid! :)

Thanks a lot Danny

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• glennyboy
      By glennyboy
      Hi

Author page doesn't seem to be included in DMS. How can I create on in a child theme please.

Glennyboy
    • janetravis
      By janetravis
      Hi

Is there a way to display Authors photo in Authors page?

http://www.vellorevillagepethospital.com/blog/author/admin

thx
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      I'm trying to change the Page Options for Author Posts (I want to hide the primary sidebar). I change the options, click Save options (the blue button) and get the message "Base Theme settings saved - View your site". 

But it doesn't work. The options page reload with none off the options changed, and the changes doesn't take effect either. 

This is only an issue with Page Options for Author Posts, I can change all other Pages Options. 

I think this is a new issue after the latest Pagelines upgrade (I've changed this options before).

I've tried to disable all plugins, except the ones that are either from Wordpress.org (the ones that come with the installation, like Importer), from Pagelines or recommended by Pagelines, but that didn't change anything.