kevinpaul

Pagelines Gone Funky After Updating To 2.3.8 And Wp3.5.

kevinpaul

OK, so I upgraded to wordpress 3.5 and pagelines 2.3.8 (from 2.3.5) at the same time, and then something funky happened to my pagelines (see images attached).

I've since downgraded pagelines back to 2.3.8 and wordpress to my previous version (at least I think I have), but I'm still seeing the same funky pagelines.

Any ideas?

post-33991-0-70256600-1355297519_thumb.p post-33991-0-72224300-1355297491_thumb.p post-33991-0-30099900-1355297779_thumb.p

Danny

Hi,

When you see this issue, 99.9% of the time it means that a plugin is loading it's .css/.js or both on all pages, which is bad. Please disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

This is not related to Wordpress 3.5 update, see image.

http://d.pr/i/GhdR

Please search our forums, before posting!

aerta

Me too - same problem after updating Pagelines and WP. Features don't work, drop-down menus don't work.

What's to be done?

aerta

Have disabled all non-Pagelines plugins - problems persist.

kevinpaul

Have disabled all non-Pagelines plugins - problems persist.

I second that. This is not a plugin issue as far as I can see.

Simon

OK, so I upgraded to wordpress 3.5 and pagelines 2.3.8 (from 2.3.5) at the same time, and then something funky happened to my pagelines (see images attached).

I've since downgraded pagelines back to 2.3.8 and wordpress to my previous version (at least I think I have), but I'm still seeing the same funky pagelines.

Any ideas?

attachicon.gifpagelines-page-setup-funky.png attachicon.gifpagelines-dashboard-funky.png attachicon.gifpagelines-page-setup-funky-2.png

I can absolutely guarantee this is a plugin issue. Try disabling them and clearing your cache, 3.5 had a major jquery update, we have been using it since early alpha with zero problems.

Me too - same problem after updating Pagelines and WP. Features don't work, drop-down menus don't work.

What's to be done?

The site listed as your private moderators only site, for support purposes is not even a PageLines site, so what would you like us to do?

aerta

The site listed as your private moderators only site, for support purposes is not even a PageLines site, so what would you like us to do?

Don't understand this, I'm afraid; my private site is not the site I'm having problems with. So have opened another thread specific to my problems:

http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/23982-problems-after-pagelines-238-update-and-wp-35-update/

Simon

Well why add a non PageLines site there? Only moderators can see the link, and we use it to help you.

aerta

OK I'll take it off. Didn't realise it was important.

James B

@Kevin P, have you managed to resolve this issue? So far its been confirmed that both the mobile menu plugin and widget logic are not 3.5 wp compatible. Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

kevinpaul

@Kevin P, have you managed to resolve this issue? So far its been confirmed that both the mobile menu plugin and widget logic are not 3.5 wp compatible. Please let us know if you require further assistance.

I don't use either of these plugins, but you are correct, I periodically disabled my plugins and found the culprit,

Thank you :thumbsu:

Simon

I don't use either of these plugins, but you are correct, I periodically disabled my plugins and found the culprit,

Thank you :thumbsu:

what was it?