eboykin

Content Not Showing Up On A Page

eboykin    0
eboykin

I'm having trouble making my content on all of my pages appear. In drag and drop, I have "content" enabled. Am I missing anything or forget to do something? 

For example, I created an about page and when I published it, my content did not show up. 

My site: http://www.techieerinb.com 

Thanks, Erin 

Rob    547
Rob

Erin,

Go to Drag & Drop > Content Area > Blog Post  and make sure PostLoop is present.  It should be in all the Content Area templates except the 404 Error template.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

eboykin    0
eboykin

Erin,

Go to Drag & Drop > Content Area > Blog Post  and make sure PostLoop is present.  It should be in all the Content Area templates except the 404 Error template.

My problem is the page content is not showing up on any of my pages not my actual blog posts....I made sure PostLoop is present and it didn't help. 

Rob    547
Rob

In Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options > Blog Page > Page Setup, do you have anything hidden?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

James B    436
James B

Hi there, check that content is in the page template area and postloop in the content-area.

Check that neither of these are set to 'hide by default' in the drag and drop but clicking the option button on each section and checking the box isn't checked.

Check that they aren't set to hidden in the page meta settings>page setup tab for the page in question.

Check you're looking on the correct templates, view the page and look at the wp admin bar, it will tell you which template each page is on.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

eboykin    0
eboykin

Thanks for the help...I think I figured out the problem...I deactivated all the plugins I installed into the site. I'm going to go through each one and figure out which plugin that gave me my issue

Again...thanks! 

- Erin