Sign in to follow this  
andrewlewinsympaticoca

Text Widget Problem

andrewlewinsympaticoca

Hi, I am having some trouble with the text widget using Station Pro 2. I've added an image using html code in the text widget. I placed the widget on the sidebar with other widgets. When I place the text widget above any other sidebar widget, the page doesn't look right. The first three posts lose there background color as well as the sidebar. When I add the text widget below all the other widgets, then everything is fine. Is there a way to add the text widget so that it is above, or in between other widgets on the sidebar? My site is www.spatialconserve.com. I will leave the widget (called "Click here to follow me on Twitter") in between other widgets to show you the problem. I would appreciate any help.

cmunns

You have something missing in the HTML that you used to create the text widget. If you paste here what that code looks like I may be able to pin point the problem

cmunns

I don't believe that the twitter widget is the problem. I think it's the polls widget. Try deactivating it and see if the problem persists.

andrewlewinsympaticoca

The polls widget is not the problem. It seems as though everytime I add a widget below the text widget, everything becomes wonky.

bryan-hadaway

It's not really necessary to use `

` tags, you might try removing those, also you might want to make sure to give all the widgets titles. Thanks, Bryan

andrewlewinsympaticoca

Thanks for the suggestion Bryan, it worked. I added a title for each widget and I didn't find a problem.