mercurial_transitions

Fixing Logo On Top Of Fixed Navbar?

mercurial_transitions    0
mercurial_transitions

Hi All,

I'm creating a website for an actor and I'd like to affix a logo on top of the fixed navbar and keep it attached to the navbar when scrolling. Right now I have the logo in Custom CSS as a header image, but when I scroll, the logo and navbar separate.

Is there any way to lock an image to the top of the fixed navbar at all times? 

Thanks!

post-43747-0-26527900-1355020089_thumb.j

Rob    547
Rob

Theoretically, you could add  margin-top: 70px; (or any height) to .navbar  in your Custom CSS.  In Drag & Drop, you could potentially include a Content Box above the NavBar in the Header.  However, you'd need some more complex CSS or a hook (preferably) to include fixed content above the Navbar.

How this would be effected, I honestly couldn't say. It's the kind of customization I think needs one of our pros.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mercurial_transitions    0
mercurial_transitions

Thank you for your response, I was out of the country for a week, and just saw it now.

I'll try that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• sethoof
      By sethoof
      Trying to do some really simple font customization on the fixed navbar of my new site (www.sethcochran.com), but am just not figuring out how to get this done.  I have tried firebug, and read all the forum posts I can find and have tried three different custom css, but nothing seems to work 

I want to make the font in the fixed navbar bigger, bold, and white.  

.my-white-top {   .section-navi .nav-searchform, .section-navi ul {     font-size: 22px;     color: white;   } }   .bigger {   .navbar .navline > li > a {font-size: 22px; color:#ffffff !important;} }   test23 {   #navbaru89781 .navline > li > a { font-size: 30px;   } }    
      None of these has worked.  Can anyone help?
    • sqsatg
      By sqsatg
      Hi :)

I would like the navbar becomes fixed and full width when reach a particular height (e.g : http://www.fubiz.net/)
      I can't provide you any link to the website since it is on local.

Is it possible ? What should I do ?

Regards
    • studio12
      By studio12
      Fixed Navbar enabled BUT Standard Navbar still there - can someone please tell me how to get rid of the Standard Navbar after Fixed Navbar enabled?

• ppotent
      By ppotent
      So in October last year, I posted about a bug in the fixed navbar: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/30309-fixed-navbar-stuck-changes-not-working/
      I got lots of help and support from Danny, but nothing resolved.
      Out of curiosity, I tried to enable fixed navbar again, now that we are at DMS 1.1.5, but it's still broken: ie. no changes can be made to navbar on static pages; only on post/category/tag pages

So does anyone have any suggestions about how I can get the fixed navbar working again. Can I reinstall wordpress or DMS or something and then put my content back in? Any and all ideas welcome.

Thanks

• seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      Hi Everyone, 

I am working on a project and was wondering if it is possible to introduce a fixed full width section above the fixed navBar?

It would contain things like contact details, social media icons and possibly a newsletter sign-up form.
      Something like this site: http://www.thewhiskybond.co.uk/

Any advice / help would be appreciated. 

Cheers,

Sean