Sign in to follow this  
gayatriom

Features Load Funny When Set To Aspect Ratio

James B    436
James B

Hi there, where have you set the aspect ratio? Via the page meta or via the sitewide defaults. It seems as if one is loading prior to the other. I'd advise setting the aspect ratio in the sitewide default and seeing if this makes a difference as it will be the first instruction loaded.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

gayatriom    0
gayatriom

No this did not work. 

Still getting that jump 

James B    436
James B

Could you take a screenshot of your page meta settings for the features, the sitewide meta settings and let us know if you have any caching plugins installed or any css you've applied to the features area :)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

gayatriom    0
gayatriom

ok. so I used firebug and saw that somehow there was a call to set the feature height to 380px. 

But this was nowhere in my custom css. 

I added a code to set the height to 100% !important and the weird jump went away. 

whew. thanks for your patience and help. 

you guys are really really awesome. 

James B    436
James B

That's excellent, I'm glad you got this sorted :-)

James B

gayatriom    0
gayatriom

Ah. I had to reopen this. 

So . 

it seems this still keeps getting pulled up:

.fset_height,#feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .fmedia-pad, #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad, #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .fmedia-pad {height: 380px;

}

I don't know where it's pulling this from. 
it's not in my compiled css. 
If u use firebug you will see what I'm talking about.
 ugh