Jigoshop - Template Issue

4 posts in this topic

I have Pagelines Pro, Jigoshop Plugin and Pagelines Jigoshop Plugin - all installed, activated and up-to-date.

I cannot edit/alter the page template for my shop pages. regardles of which pagelines template I select, when I view the site my shop pages always are delared in the grey admin bar as 'Template:Product Archive' 

No template matching that name appears in my drag and drop section.

If I try to to change template via edit page it will not update to the new template. Also, if I try to show/hide sidebars for the shop page, no changes take place

I have spent hours trying to get this resolved - nothing seems to make a difference.

I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible, so would be grateful if you (pagelines) could advise as soo as possible.

Many thanks,

Your Shop main page using the Product Archive template is available in PageLines > Page Options 

Danny - you are indeed a pagelines rockstar - thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

;) No problem!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Saving templates
      By Jackey+
      All of a sudden my install fails to save a page as a template. It throws this error:
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post' of null
      Any idea what is wrong here?
    • Mass Apply a template to Tag Archives
      By mno+
      Is there a way to mass apply a template to all tag archives?
      We are using Powerloop
    • register_sidebar warning messages when upgrade to WP 4.3
      By jeomiland+
      Have an old frameworks site client is not ready to update to DMS: http://deckmasterfinedecks.com.  Have the most recent version of Frameworks installed.
      Just updated plugins all was fine. Updated Wordpress core from 4.1.7 to 4.3 and got a bunch of notice errors messages - specifically 10 notices that the sidebars were not being registered properly in functions.php as they require an ID, so default IDs were being used. Here are the warnings:
      Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Primary Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-1". Manually set the id to "sidebar-1" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /home/leavens/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622

(also for Secondary, Tertiary, Universal, Full Width, Content, Footer Columns, MoreFoot Left/Middle/Right)
      After some investigation, I found had define('WP_DEBUG', true); in wp-config.php so set that to false to get rid of the messages, but is this a bug that should be addressed? Have not checked each and every page of side to make sure all is functioning, but thought his was a serious enough issue to bring it to the communitiy's attention.
      Kindly advise...
    • Set Template for All Tag Archives?
      By eusebius+
      Is there a way to mass apply a template to all tag archives?
      On my site, all tag archive pages claim they are using the Default template, but they look nothing like the Default template. I'm having a difficult reapplying that template to those pages without going through each one.
      Thanks in advance
      Thank God, I found the answer.
      My question was a bit more complex than I thought. It turns out that, when the Powerloop section is enabled, it overrides the queries for individual tags so that the page type reads pl_powerloop_TAG. It changes for each tag, which makes it impossible to target with a single template.
      When I disabled Powerloop (which I don't need anyway, since I use Toolset), all the tag queries reverted to normal and I was able to target that specific type with a template easily.
    • Cleaning up Templates
      By arlomiller
      Through the last few years, I've developed a proliferation of templates, most of which are NOT in use.  I'd like to clean house and get rid of the unused ones, but i'm worried that somewhere on the site there IS a page using it.  Is there a way to see what template is being used for every page on the site so that I could figure out which ones can be wiped out?