8216az7373

Footer Issue

8216az7373

Framework v. 1.3.5. Footer issue. I've looked in every spot I can think of to try and remove a large black rectangle that appears on my default page template just above my footer (see attached image). It does not appear on other templates (ie. Template 1). It has the same shape as a feature, but I dont have any of that selected. The attached screen shot does not show all the content above this black box. To see full page go to: www.lasercreatives.com home page and scroll. Can anyone suggest why this is showing here and how to remove the black box?

post-13427-0-59890200-1354479048_thumb.j

Simon

Looks like a cloned features section to me, if you dont need it just remove the clone from the template area.

8216az7373

There is nothing like it under my features tab. Can you be more specific in where to look?

Thank you.

Rob

Go into Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > Page Templates  or Morefoot or Footer and see if you find Feature Slider there.  If it's appearing in any of the Page Templates, see if there are two.  Since you have it in there at least once (located above Content), that's the safe one.  Located in additional sections, it's cloned and because no slider set is applied to the clone, it's showing the default background image (black).

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur