Sign in to follow this  
timboboss

Feature slides missing in feature page (full width)

timboboss

hi, i created a feature page (full width), however the feature slides don`t show up. i just get the spotlight area (page title) followed by the feature boxes - so no slides in between. i already restored the ecoPro settings to default - no change. any ideas?

bryan-hadaway

Can I please get a link to this page? Thanks, Bryan

timboboss

Hi, here??s the link. i??m using the latest wordpress 3.0.1.

cmunns

Try resetting your feature settings to default. This is usually the first step to take when things aren't showing up off the bat.

timboboss

that`s what i did. unfortunately nothing changed. maybe i try installing wordpress and exoPro again from scratch...

timboboss

the weird thing is: if i use "feature page - with page content/sidebar" or "feature page - standard" the slides get displayed. only "feature page - full width" seems have this problem.

timboboss

installed ecoPro locally on wordpress 3.0. same problem. :(

timboboss

one more thing i found out: using ecoPro 1.1.1 from a colleague shows the "full width"-apge correctly. but i??m using ecoPro 1.2.4... :(

bryan-hadaway

Okay, so it's important to note that you're not using the latest version of EcoPro, since you're using the latest version WordPress, you definitely want to be using the latest theme as well. I recommend updating and then checking to see if the problem still persists. Thanks, Bryan

timboboss

hi, installed the latest version (1.3.0) locally and online. problem still persists. i think, i will just stick to version 1.1.1 for now.

cmunns

Try updating to 1.3.1 This was a bug created by all the updates we did to the themes.