Sign in to follow this  
icex

Custom Php Function To Honepage

icex    0
icex

Hi, I would like to ask you for help.

On my website I need insert PHP function instead of homepage content. I can not use static homepage, because I need show dynamic data from database. I found function pagelines_after_main but this function insert data instead of css styles.    I can not use function pagelines_loop_before_post_content because I need different structure than other page. Can you advise, how I can insert custom PHP function on homepage into part with template style?   

James B    436
James B

Hi there, what are you trying to put into the dynamic page other than the blog posts?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

icex    0
icex

I would like insert rettings and other dynamic information from database (my custom table) to main page.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

I am not entirely sure what you're trying to do but if you wish to insert content onto a specific page in this case the homepage, you will need to use the is_home conditional tag in your hook.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_home

Please search our forums, before posting!