franckhelin

How To : Control Features

franckhelin    0
franckhelin

Hello,

Hello,

Is it possible to get the php code for Features control ? Pause, play, next feature...

I need this codes for insert controls button or link into my features (pause, next, etc.)

Other question : Is it possible to control features with a script javascript or actionscript ?

Is it possible ? How ?

Is there an page where find the listing of php code control ?

Thank you.

catrina    103
catrina

What are you planning on doing with these PHP codes and where do you intend on putting them? Are the controls not working when you use the settings? Also, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the features using Javascript. Can you please describe in detail what you're trying to do?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

franckhelin    0
franckhelin
I use javascript already to my features (here for example =  Rollover on my picture for change it. I want create event on my features. Exemple : A 'stop' and 'play' button on my features because the pause bouton pagelines is too small and i want to create a big !  etc.
What is the code for 'pause' 'play', 'next' and 'prev" ?

thank

franckhelin    0
franckhelin
Ok thank but i want to put a button on to my feature and not below. And next button, etc..
Where can I get the function codes please?

franckhelin    0
franckhelin
Yes i know but i want control features for my javascript.
Example, when you click on a picture "Features", I want the "Features" to put on pause.

James B    436
James B

Hi there, you can view the section php here

http://phpxref.pagelines.com/nav.html?sections/features/section.php.source.html#l470

But if you're going to implement this you'd need to copy the entire section and make it into a new section, otherwise the changes will be overwritten on update.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      I am trying to clone a container on a page. It throws the following javascript error:
      function l(b, c, e, f) { var g = m.a.f.get(b, p); if (!c) { if (g) throw Error("You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element."); m.a.f.set(b, p, !0) } I would appreciate guidance and a fix. Thank you
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.

• DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Site URL: thelocalfilmnetwork.com
      DMS Firmware: 2.2.1
      Wordpress: 4.5.1
      --------------------------------------
      Ticket Reference: 

At the bottom of this post, there is a CSS only option that I have implemented into my site. It looks brilliant, and I am super grateful for that addition to the thread. The only issue I am having is that the code he provides does not include all of the styling options for the button itself.
      My question is, how might I go about editing the styling of the button i.e. shadows, every element of the coloring, and border colors?
      No big deal if it's not easy to fix. Happy to provide any further information if necessary.
      Kind regards,
      Dan
      P.S. I have opened up the button in Google Dev window with Inspect and start editing it there, but it looks like there are some areas of the code that are connected to an external source (most likely bootstrap) and therefore I can't seem to edit it as much as I would like.
    • casseysdesigns
      By casseysdesigns+
      In the past I would use nextbox for this task. However, Platform 5 does not have nextbox. I will do my best to describe what I am trying to do.
      I am creating a template for coaches, each product has its own link but they all share a common coach id. I want to set up the templates with the links for each product with a variable for the coach id so that I can change the coach id for all the links on the site by just changing the value of the variable $coachId. To do this I'll need to do something like the following...
      <a href="salesite.com/productcodes/referringRepId=<?= $coachId ?>" target="_blank">Product Purchase Link</a> Is it possible to do this with Platform 5?
    • janpeeters
      By janpeeters+
      I read a lot lately about how much faster PHP 7 is than older versions. Is PL5 compatible with 7?
      Does anyone have experience with running their whole PL5 site on PHP 7? Would love to hear your experiences.
      Thanks, Jan