How To : Control Features

Is it possible to get the php code for Features control ? Pause, play, next feature...

I need this codes for insert controls button or link into my features (pause, next, etc.)

Other question : Is it possible to control features with a script javascript or actionscript ?

Is it possible ? How ?

Is there an page where find the listing of php code control ?

Thank you.

What are you planning on doing with these PHP codes and where do you intend on putting them? Are the controls not working when you use the settings? Also, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the features using Javascript. Can you please describe in detail what you're trying to do?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

I use javascript already to my features (here for example =  Rollover on my picture for change it. I want create event on my features. Exemple : A 'stop' and 'play' button on my features because the pause bouton pagelines is too small and i want to create a big !  etc.
What is the code for 'pause' 'play', 'next' and 'prev" ?

Ok thank but i want to put a button on to my feature and not below. And next button, etc..
Where can I get the function codes please?

Yes i know but i want control features for my javascript.
Example, when you click on a picture "Features", I want the "Features" to put on pause.

James B

Hi there, you can view the section php here

But if you're going to implement this you'd need to copy the entire section and make it into a new section, otherwise the changes will be overwritten on update.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• KathleenAspenns
      By KathleenAspenns+
      I would like to upgrade my site to PHP 7, but there is an error warning in the PL Framework theme. I should think this should be fixed asap, I cannot be the only person trying to be up to date.
      1976 | ERROR | preg_replace() - /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0
    • Dan Haddock
      By Dan Haddock
      DMS: Latest Version
      Running a Child Theme
      Wordpress: 4.8.3
      Akismet Anti-Spam 
      Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd
      Contact Form 7
      Cookie Law Info
      DMS Professional Tools    
      Enhanced Media Library
      Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
      Google XML Sitemap    
      Jetpack by WordPress.com
      MailChimp for WordPress
      PageLines Updater
      Really Simple SSL
      Schema App Structured Data
      Sucuri Security - Auditing, Malware Scanner and Hardening  
      Uber reCaptcha
      Yoast SEO
      Problem Below
      Hi Team,
      I am looking to style the Continue Reading Button with the PHP you provided in an earlier ticket here: 
      I put the PHP code into my site, however I do not get my Icon back, I just get back Read More >>
      I have attached a screenshot of the code in place on my site along with the output.
      Interested to know what I may be doing wrong? - I am very new to PHP so a bit apprehensive on this.
      The Images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0i4JJXa2jdQN2xoakZNRUdmaU0
      Let me know if you need any more information from me.
    • jagipson
      By jagipson+
      @Andrew @Simon
      I was wondering on your old documentation for DMS you supply the code for a Nested Column:
      <div class="row"> <div class="span4">4</div> <div class="span8">8 <div class="row-fluid"> <div class="span6 zmb">6</div> <div class="span6 zmb">6</div> </div> </div> </div> You don't explain how to do this in Platform 5 Besides <div class="row"> </div>
      Whats the appropriate code for a nested section in Platform 5.
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys!
      I am using a plugin called Speed Booster Pack to speed up the load time of michaelkummer.com. One of the plugin settings, Minimize HTML and JavaScript causes an error that I only get with Pagelines. With other themes, such as WordPress' Twenty Seventeen, I do not get that error.
      I have reproduced the problem on my staging site and if you look at the JavaScript console, you will see the following error:
      SyntaxError: Unexpected end of script
      Any clue what PageLines may be doing differently to be contributing to this issue? I contacted the plugin developer and they, of course, pointed me to the theme developer
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      We are working on a site and the customers are complaining that the site loads too slowly. They contacted their host who mentioned that the Java Script is all loading at the beginning. Is it possible to delay the load of the less important Java Script until after the initial load to speed up the site? The goal is to load the page faster by minimizing the initial javascript calls.
      Are there any preferred plugins that you would recommend or does this end up causing excessive problems with plugins, etc.?
      Thanks for the help!