trisquelmedia

Warning Framework 2.3.6 And Wordpress 3.5 Rc1, In Wp 3.4.2 Works Well

trisquelmedia    7
trisquelmedia

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/servidor.com/web/miweb/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 727

It happens on all my pages with pagelines with the previous version 2.3.5 with 3.5Rc1 did not have this problem

EDIT: Also happens in wordpress 3.4.2! It happens the first time you load the page after saving Pagelines Site Options. In the following reloads dont recur

Regards

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Im running Wordpress Version (3.5-RC1-22879) and PageLines Framework 2.3.6 and I have no such issue. Have you tried disabling all non-PageLines plugins?

Please search our forums, before posting!

trisquelmedia    7
trisquelmedia

Hi.

I just editing my post, also happen in WP 3.4.2, with 2.35 release dont happen this problem. Only happens the first time to reload the web before saving Pagelines Stie Options, the next loads dont happen :S

Each time you make a save PageLines Site Options on the next web load returns this warning

The plugins is disabling.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Do you have WP-Debug enabled ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

trisquelmedia    7
trisquelmedia

Yes , it returns:

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or init hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /usr/home/miweb.com/web/pagelines/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2937

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/miweb.com/web/pagelines/wp-includes/functions.php:2937) in /usr/home/miweb.com/web/pagelines/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

james_whitby    1
james_whitby

I have the same problem since upgrading to Framework Pro 2.3.6 from 2.3.5 on Wordpress 3.4.2. I have no plugins installed.

Simon    247
Simon

Yes , it returns:

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or init hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /usr/home/miweb.com/web/pagelines/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2937

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/miweb.com/web/pagelines/wp-includes/functions.php:2937) in /usr/home/miweb.com/web/pagelines/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

A plugin is causing that.

as for the other error go into the store tab, clck refresh and make sure there are no products that need updating.

trisquelmedia    7
trisquelmedia

i just fixed the notice error of the debug, but the warning continues
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/servidor.com/web/miweb/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 727

As I said before I only happens the first time I load the web after saving settings on the Site Options or Page Options on Pagelines menu

All the plugin is disabled

Simon    247
Simon

Its only a warning, turn off error reporting.

chucklasker    0
chucklasker

I'm having exact same problem. Fresh install, no plugins. I uploaded Pagelines on a 100% clean install, saw the update notification, updated, and now I get this error only on the first page load after updating anything in the theme Global Settings.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124888/domains/makanacharters.com/html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 727

I'll go in to class.render.css.php and look around, but I hope I get a solution here that doesn't require editing theme files.

Thank you.

Simon    247
Simon

Ok Chuck, so if its a 100% clean install, maybe you can help me replicate this.

So what version of wordpress?

What version of PHP?

Can I see your pagelines debug screen?

What version did you install 1st? You mentioned you upgraded, from what to what, and why if its a fresh install.

chucklasker    0
chucklasker
Thank you, Simon.

So what version of wordpress?  3.4.2

What version of PHP? 5.3.15

What version did you install 1st? You mentioned you upgraded, from what to what, and why if its a fresh install.

I had uploaded the latest version I had downloaded, Version: 2.3.5. I upgraded to 2.3.6 after the theme was enabled. 

spritch    0
spritch

Exactly the same here with the added bonus of the page going full width with no structure after I refresh - upgraded this morning and it's all gone to hell

spritch    0
spritch

Goes from pic1 to pic 2. When I resave the layout goes back to pic1 again until I refresh

post-30226-0-09544000-1354188989_thumb.p

post-30226-0-19917200-1354188990_thumb.p

Simon    247
Simon

The PHP warning is caused by the pagelines-sections plugin NOT being installed and activated.

To fix, install and activate it.

Simon    247
Simon

Please mark as solved.

james_whitby    1
james_whitby

The fix with the sections plug-in worked for me too.

The sections plugin can be downloaded by going to the Dashboard/Pagelines/store menu item. I was then prompted to download the sections plugin (which I had planned to do anyway). Somewhat ironic that the first support questions were concerned with plugins...

spritch    0
spritch

OK - found that and the php warning is gone but now I'm stuck with a site looking like pic2 above whatever layout I give it - any ideas?

itscoolitsokay    0
itscoolitsokay

OK - found that and the php warning is gone but now I'm stuck with a site looking like pic2 above whatever layout I give it - any ideas?

Got the same problem - nightmare. Any help much appreciated

Simon    247
Simon

No idea without a URL to your site. There are like 4.5 billion to choose from ;)