Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Do I Link To A Tab?

2 posts in this topic

How do I link to a pageline tab? Say I have 4 tabs and I want to create a URL to tab 3. How would I do that?

Hi there, our shortcodes are created using the bootstrap code from twitter. Looking online to see if you'll be able to implement this all the answers seem to point towards a Javascript solution. I've copied some links in below which might be able to explain further for you.

As this is outside of the framework spec etc, then if you know javascript then you can implement this inside the framework, otherwise you might need to look into a Pagelines Pro you can create this set up for you. You can find them here at

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• collapser flat - tabs disappearing
      By Rebecca Rinas
      I want my separate tabs to stay open with the collapser flat plugin - they don't show up until you hover over them. Anyone know how to make all of them visible?Thanks
    • Pills instead of tabs - Shortcode
      By Steve Webb
      Wondering if there is a way to use pills instead of tabs with the tabs shortcodes?
      I noticed that in the .less file there is the option for pills, just dont knowhow to make the markup happen.
      Is there a different shortcode for pills, or a way to select that option with that shortcode?
    • Tabbed Pro Pricing Option
      By fullcontact
      Propricing allows for one Link URL and 1 Link Text for each pricing Col. in the table.
      Many times when a particular option is being sold it would be nice to have the option to add a "Billed Monthly" or "Billed Yearly" link for the same col.
      So what I'm looking to do is:
      1. Find a way to either split the single button in each col. into two separate buttons each with it's own direct link to a billing system/ gateway that is set for the monthly or yearly option.
      2.  have separate propricing sections in  a tabbed view.  For example the first default tab would display the "billed monthly" table and the second tab would have a cloned version with the "billed yearly' button.
      I'm looking for suggestions... just want to reduce the number of steps/choices/screens the buyer has to go through when ordering.
    • Tabtastic
      By seanocaside21
      Hi Ellen,
      I am having an issue with your Tabtastic plugin that I recently purchased.
      Basically on tab click the page scrolls down to bottom. Obviously not ideal!
      You can see the test website here
      I wonder do have a solution? 
    • How to create tabs in navigation for page children
      By Umar Adil
      How can I create navigation which will show page children as tabs and not a drop down ?
      As in attachment the Students tab is parent for Socrato for Students, Features etc..